The Disclosure Log details each Freedom of Information (FOI) request we have processed, including when it was received, what it concerned and our response to it.
Details of any information requests will be published in the tables below once the request has been fully resolved.
Show FOI requests for:
- Do you currently carry out electrical safety inspections across your social housing stock?
- How often do you carry out these inspections?
- How do you find the electrician that carries out these inspections for you?
- Do you carry out any form of interim visual inspection for electrical defects on your properties?
- How often do you carry out these interim visual inspections?
- Do you provide any White Goods (e.g. fridge freezers, washing machines etc) as part of your tenancy agreements?
- Do you have any systems in place for checking whether the White Goods you supply may become subject to a product recall?
- Are Residual Current Devices (RCDs) fitted in your properties?
- Do you provide advice to tenants regarding electrical safety and how to manage electrical risk in their homes?
- Please specify which advice you provide.
- What, if anything, would you like to see happen with electrical safety regulation in the social housing sector?