Ore Valley Business Centre - Office Space Available
Ore Valley Community Initiatives (formally known as Fife HARCA) operates a state-of-the-art business centre in Lochgelly, aimed at providing start-up businesses in Fife with the ideal home from which to grow.
The building itself utilises cutting-edge design and is highly energy efficient, maximising solar gain and innovative environmental management technology to keep the building's energy requirements to a minimum but also maintaining high comfort levels for users throughout the year. The centre utilises the Termodeck heat recovery system to recycle heat generated by the building's users to help reduce heating costs and is the only installation of its kind in Scotland.
The business centre currently has a variety of offices available, if you would like to view our office spaces or if you would like any further information, please contact us on 01592 786 700 or email via email@example.com.
Our letting process is so simple that new tenant organisations can move in and be up and running in hours.
All tenant organisations have access to a variety of shared facilities including:
- Pre-installed IT infrastructure, networking and fibre-optic broadband
- IP based telephone system with answering machine and direct dial
- Class-leading building-wide integrated WiFi
- Shared private car parking with EV charging facilities.
- Secure 24-hour access controlled by electronic fob and pin code. CCTV also on site.
- Communal breakout areas on each floor
- Shared kitchen and lounge area
- Impressive board room
- Two private meeting rooms
- Accessible changing room with wet floor shower facilities
- Lift access to all floors
- External litter and recycling bins and cleaning of communal areas
- Power and heat costs are included in rent
- Manned reception
Feel free to get in touch to find out more and arrange a no obligation tour....