Comments & Complaints

We welcome all comments about the work we do.

When we get something right, tell us.  It’s great to get positive praise and we’ll use it to ensure that we meet our tenant’s needs. You can get in touch via our Contact Us form.

Equally, we encourage you to talk to us when we don’t get things quite right.  We would therefore like you to tell us if you have a complaint or concern about the service you’ve received. Via our Contact Us form. Alternatively, you can submit your complaint in the following ways:

  • by person at our main office in Cardenden
  • by email:
  • by calling us on 01592 721 917.  

To ensure that we deal with your complaint effectively please be aware that we may ask you a few questions before passing it to the relevant member of staff to deal with.

Our approach to complaints is based on the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman’s (SPSO) Model Complaints Handling Procedure. Should you wish to find out more about how we will handle your complaint you can find our policy and procedures below.

Complaints Handling Policy & Procedures

Title File Size
Complaints Policy 435KB
Complaints Leaflet 443KB