Apply For a Home

We are first and foremost a housing association which provides low-cost social housing to individuals and families who need it. 

If you would like a home with us, you need to fill out an application to the Fife Housing Register (FHR). This is a Common Housing Register which means one registration form allows you to apply for social housing across all the housing associations within Fife.

Once your application is received, you will be assessed against a points scheme. You will get points for things like homelessness or potential homelessness, overcrowding, disability needs etc..

Once your application has been accepted you will be placed in one of the following categories, based on your housing need:

  • Urgent Housing Needs
  • Poor Housing Circumstances
  • Lack of Security
  • Social and Medical Needs
  • Management Needs
  • No Immediate Needs.

Fife Council have a guide on social housing which explains the points system further. You can also complete the Housing Options Online Self Assessment which asks you a series of questions and will determine what kind of housing is affordable and suitable for your needs. 

Apply for Housing

Apply For a Home