Alterations and Improvements

Before you carry out any alterations or improvements to your home, you must ask for written permission from us.

If you have a disability or need an adaptation to assist your independent living, medical adaptations can be carried out by us if you are a tenant and if you are referred to us by your Occupational Therapist

Please contact our office for further information and to request a form if necessary.