Ore Valley Housing Association
Ore Valley Housing Association (OVHA) is a Registered Social Landlord who are based in Cardenden with around 750 properties located throughout Fife.
Our primary aim is to provide good quality affordable homes for rent. We are also involved in a wide range of other projects supporting the communities where our homes are located.
"For everyone to have the opportunity to lead healthy fulfilling lives"
"Working to provide good quality homes and support communities"
These values underpin the way we behave and work. In pursuing our vision, the following values are at the heart of everything we do:
- We will be a responsible and caring landlord and employer
- We will be open and accountable for everything we do
- We will be proactive and innovative in dealing with opportunities and problems
- We will be honest, approachable and reliable
- We will be respectful and give fair treatment to everyone
- We will listen to and learn from our customers and other networks
Ore Valley Enterprises
Ore Valley Enterprises Ltd (OVE) is a subsidiary company of Ore Valley Housing Association. OVE are a registered private landlord who manage and provide Mid Market Rent properties throughout Fife.
Ore Valley Community Initiatives
Previously known as Fife HARCA, Ore Valley Community Initiatives (OVCI) manages the Lochgelly Miners' Institute and the Ore Valley Business Centre, both based in Lochgelly.
Cardenden Heat and Power
Cardenden Heat and Power (CHAP) is made up of two further subsidiaries: Ore Valley Energy Ltd, which operates and manages our Wind Turbine at Dundonald, and Ore Valley Heating Ltd. which helped fund the boiler replacement programme for Ore Valley Housing Association.