OVHA Important Services Update
Following the announcement by the First Minister on Tuesday, we have reviewed our current service delivery in line with the guidance provided by the Scottish Government and the following essential services will continue to be delivered to our tenants and other service users as part of our Covid-19, Phase 3, Service Delivery Plan.
- Emergency Repairs - phone - 01592 721 917 - 24 hrs
- Gas Servicing and Gas Repairs - phone - 01592 721 917
- Planned Maintenance -smoke detector renewal programme
- Cyclical Maintenance - painterwork and electrical testing
- Routine Repairs - phone - 01592 721 917 during office hours
- Ground Maintenance
- Estate Management Inspections
- Fire Safety Inspections
- Allocations - with pre-exit checks *
- Mutual Exchanges - with house inspections*
*subject to appropriate control measures.
Our offices in Cardenden, Lochgelly and Lochore are still closed to the public and the majority of our staff team are continuing to work from home in line with government guidance.
We are still very much open for business, so if you need to report a repair or speak to us for any other reason, please call us on 01592 721 917.
If you have a specific housing related enquiry, you can also contact us by email on email@example.com.
Remember - tenants can also register for our MyHome tenancy management portal via our website www.orevalleyha.org.uk/dashboard