MMR tenants can pay rent by coming into the office and pay cash, setting up a direct debit, by bank transfer or standing order. Unfortunately at this time we cannot take payments over the phone. 


Cash Payments

Just pop into our office  - 114-116 Station Road, Cardenden, KY5 0BW - and one of our friendly team will happily take your cash payment. We will give you a receipt for the transaction.


Direct Debits

For Direct Debits, we use a 3rd party company called Go Cardless which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Click Here To Set Up Direct Debit 


Bank Transfer or Standing Order

A bank transfer is called a BACS payment and it's where you instruct your bank to transfer money from your bank account into ours. This can either be a one-off payment, or you can ask your bank to set up a regular payment (which is called a Standing Order). Often this can be done via internet or mobile banking, so you won't necessarily need to go into your local branch. 

If you would like our bank details so you can bank transfer money then give the Housing Management team a ring on 01592 721 917